Bohéme Wanderlust candle
Introduce the spirit of adventure and exploration into your home with an aroma that instantly transports you to a different isle or city.
Havana: The rich spices of bergamot and cumin are met in a hefty core of tobacco leaf, worn leather, smoke, and musk. (WOODSY)
About Boheme Fragrances
Boheme is a clean-burning, all-natural, non-toxic candle and fragrance brand whose crafted scents evoke a love for travel and adventure. Each of their urbane offerings is inspired by the modern bohemian woman, whose adventurous and spirited nature is guided by her open heart - and perfectly preserved in scent.
For the best burn experience, keep the following in mind:
- The first time you light your candle, allow it to burn until the wax pool melts all the way to the edge; for a larger candle, this may take several hours. Wax has "memory," so if it is extinguished with a partial pool, that will prevent a full, even pool from forming in the future.
- Trim your wick each time you light the candle, removing any "bloom" from the previous burn. We recommend lighting a wick that is 1/4-1/2" in length.
- Ensure that your candle is placed on a heat-safe surface.
- Do not allow wick trimmings, dust, or other materials to accumulate in the wax pool.
- To ensure safety and longevity, be sure to check the bottom of your candle for additional instructions, including details on when to discontinue use.
- 50-hour burn time
- Coconut and vegan soy wax blend; cotton wick
- Matte glass vessel
- Hand-poured in the USA
- 8.5 oz.
- 3.75"H, 3.75" diameter